We are Le Carrousel, French kindergarten and primary school in Bucharest!
A French kindergarten and primary school (preparatory course) in Bucharest with exclusive French educational system and a leisure activities center for children!
- In our French kindergarten and primary school (preparatory course) in Bucharest, with exclusive French educational system, we warmly welcome children from 18 months (Carrousel Dorobanti) and from 12 months (Carrousel Pipera);
- The childcare frequency can vary from 3 to 5 days per week;
- The French nursery in Bucharest is opened from Monday to Friday with the following schedule depending on the parents’ choice : 8 am – 12 am ; 8 am – 4 pm; 8 am – 6 pm.
- During holiday periods, we organize courses combining different leisure activities: art, dance, music, cooking, sports, visits to museums, theaters etc.
- All children are welcome at Le Carrousel, whatever their nationality or religion.
Le Carrousel is a kindergarten and primary school (preparatory course) with exclusive French education and a center for recreational activities for the kids!
In our French kindergarten and primary school (preparatory course) in Bucharest, our franco-romanian team warmly welcomes children aged 18 months to 5 years. The activities are carried out according to the program of the French Ministry of Education.
- Guarantee the physical and psychological safety of each and every child;
- Respect the rhythm and specific needs of each and every child;
- Respect the cultural, social, family differences;
- Develop autonomy, sociability, openness to others and to the environment;
Our team works to ensure a pleasant and familiar learning framework for children.
The activities are focused on verbal and non-verbal communication and the discovery of the environment.
The child care staff is specialized and experienced in early education for children. Children can do activities in English twice / week and in Romanian one hour / week.
We also organize frequent visits to various cultural, leisure, and sports centers etc.
Children can play safely at the Carrousel. The space has been designed specifically for them :
- two rooms designed for common activities for each age group of the kindergarten: a recreation room and another space for smaller children (18-24 months);
- a room dedicated to activities for medium and large sections;
- a room designed for the motor skills activities for children;
- two bathrooms, one for the small section and another one for the medium and large sections;
- the attic which offers a generous space andallows the organization of some workshops and school parties.
There are two options available to parents for the children’s meal:
-For children with a short program (08 am. -12.30 pm.): 15RON/child
(snack and lunch included) ;
-For children with a long program (08 am. – 4 pm. ): 17 RON/child
(snack, lunch and appetizer included).
The date of implementation of the new fees is December 2014.
The meal supplier:
– uses quality ingredients and prepars each meal the same day;
– meets the standards of nutrition for a balanced diet according to the specific needs of children and their age.
What parents say about us
Our kid has one year and eight months and we were reluctant to leave him with someone else. We were surprised to see one month later when we came to pick him one afternoon that he refused to come back home. We thank Le Carrousel’s team for his professionalism!
Cristina and Thibault Briziou